Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We dusted off the tuxedos and announced the winners of the prestigious 2nd annual Reggie Awards. We had many of the winners on the program. The 2014 REGGIE Awards Announcement was a great show and congratulations to all the nominees and winners.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
2014 REGGIE Awards Announcement WINNERS
- “Best New Product” – Brown Firefly Dryer
- “Most Helpful Industry Forum Poster” – Erich Campbell, Black Duck
- “Best Trade Show Seminar” – Advanced Design Techniques using CorelDRAW, Jay Busselle, ISS Atlantic City
- “Best Industry Trade Show” – ISS Long Beach
- “Best Guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast” – Marcia Derryberry, Live from ISS Ft. Worth
Upcoming Trade Shows
- ASI Orlando – January 4th – 6th, 2015
- ISS Long Beach – January 16th – 18th, 2015
- Exploring All Garment Decorating Methods to Find the Best Fit For Your Business – January 18th, 2015 at 10:30AM PST
- Secrets of Starting a DTG Business – January 16th, 2015 at 1:00PM PST
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – February 7-8, 2014
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,895. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.