Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from August 9th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. This show we brought in an industry expert on high end color separations. Some of you might know him as Dot Tone Dan… Dan Campbell of Dot Tone Designs. We also discussed the ISS Las Vegas Show briefly.
ISS Las Vegas Show update:
Have heard both good and bad from vendors about their results. Chris from Vapor told a colleague it was a fantastic show for him and have also heard other who said it was slow and hard to justify. Also asked a friend who was an attendee how it was. This is a long time screen printer who is also doing some sublimation and trust his opinion. He said that it was a waste of time and gas. He said the booths that were busy, were understaffed and the rest were staffed with Social Media Directors that were too busy posting on Twitter to talk to potential customers. He also said he doubted if he even bump into one person while strolling the show.
High End and Every Day Art/Separations
Contact Dan Campbell at Dottonedan@cfl.rr.com or call 321-805-4820.
You can also find Dan on Facebook.
- Design and Marketing Workshop – Coastal Business Supplies in St. Louis – August 23rd
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago, IL – August 24th and 25th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 5th and 6th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
- FESPA Mexico – August 15th to 17th
- NGN Connect Show St. Louis – Sept. 6th and 7th
- NBM Philly – September 19th to 21st
This show if for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.