Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. As many of you know, but Terry and Aaron are fans of coffee and our 2 Regular Guys Coffee Mugs are a hit with all the REGGIE awards winners. When we came across Coffee Printed on Twitter we just knew we needed to have them on to talk about their process. This will be a fun coffee-fueled discussion where we ask the question; Can you really screen print with Coffee Grounds? PLUS we will be announcing the 2016 REGGIE Awards Categories.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past three and a half years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
Can you really screen print with Coffee Grounds?
- Well let’s go right to the beginning of this venture. Tell us the history of your company, and what made you decided to start a garment decorating company that prints with spent coffee grounds?
- Now that we have some history, tell us about the process of getting to being able to actually print with Coffee Grounds. How did you guys come up with this?
- So what have been some of the biggest hurdles you have faced in getting this company off the ground?
- So do you guys drink a ton of coffee to make all your “ink”?
- Do you do any custom work or are you just printing your own designs and selling them online?
- What is the difference in the equipment you use as compared to a traditional plastisol based screen printing company?
http://www.coffeeprinted.com – Use coupon code “@2REGULARGUYS” at checkout to get 20% off your order.
Alex White: Screen Printer / Designer. Been at it for 6 years now. This is actually my second career, I spent 12yrs in the classroom teaching High School History down here in San Diego – with a series of budget cutbacks I found myself getting pink slipped every May so I decided to make a professional transition towards my passion in design. This soon morphed into an apprenticeship as a screen printer because everyone knows that screen printing is the easiest way to get rich quick!
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 12-13
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Reece Supply in Dallas – November 19-20
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – December 10-11
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Mind’s Eye Graphics in Decatur, IN – February 24-25
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ (NYC Area) – :::Coming Soon:::
- Epson free all-day training Seminars
- October 26 NBM Charlotte – theNBMshow.com
- NBM Charlotte Oct 27-29
- NBM Denver Nov 11-12
- PPAI Expo Jan 10-12
- ASI Orlando Jan 19-20
- ISS Long Beach Jan 20-22
- CREATIVATION (CHA Show) Jan 21-23
- NBM Ft Lauderdale Feb 16-18 (Co-Locate with GOA)
- DAX Kansas City Mar 3-4
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.