Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from July 5th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. Happy Independence Day to all of our listeners in the USA!
5 Most Common Mistake Direct to Garment Printer Make
Terry is writing a new article for the next months T-Shirt Forums Newsletter about the 5 most common mistakes that people doing direct to garment printing make. Lots of good info for you D2 users or soon to be D2 users.
Here are the 5 most common mistakes:
- Assuming there’s a magic button on the printer
- Direct-to-garment will replace screen printing
- It’s the ink, not the pretreatment
- Maintenance is not that important
- I want a printer that will print on everything
Also mentioned was a fairly new set of forums out there that people should check out. The TShirt Forum
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ – July 13th and 14th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
Design and Marketing Workshop – Coastal Business Supplies in St. Louis – August23rd
- NBM Long Beach – July 18 to 20th (Use Code: 2GUYS for free passes)
- Embroidery Mart – July 26th and 27th (Use Code: EMN32 for free passes)
- ISS Las Vegas – August 4th to 6th
- NGN Connect Show St. Louis – Sept. 6th and 7th
This show if for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.