Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from August 16th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. This show we again covered some of the common heat press options available, based on Aaron’s article in A&E Magazine (Page 72).
More Heat Press Options:
1) Last time we briefly covered Clamshell and swing away presses. We also touched on quality a bit.
2) Let’s talk a little about the manual release and the auto release options.
Auto release is typically $150 to $200 more expensive
Good for garments because you can press something and walk away
Auto can cause issues for sublimators as the auto release tends to be a bit jarring and can cause ghosting if the transfer paper is not secured well.
3) Mid Cycle releasing can be difficult on some presses. Need to make sure you know if it is possible to release an auto mid cycle.
- Design and Marketing Workshop – Coastal Business Supplies in St. Louis – August 23rd
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago, IL – August 24th and 25th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 5th and 6th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
- FESPA Mexico – August 15th to 17th
- NGN Connect Show St. Louis – Sept. 6th and 7th
- NBM Philly – September 19th to 21st
This show if for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.