Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from September 13th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. The guys talked a little about the new Epson Garment Printers and brought in industry art expert, Dan Campbell (Dot Tone Dan) to talk about High End Art and Separations.
Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
Epson’s Direct-to-Garment printer update. Read Aaron’s thoughts on it HERE
High End Printing:
- How the differences in shops and presses and inks will impact the final image on a shirt.
- Levels of expertise your own screen print customers have, from one end of the spectrum to the other.
- New white inks on the market and how they affect printing
Also got additional Questions from Interactive Chat!!!
- What would be your advice for someone trying to get into doing seps and artwork for large corporations or businesses (i.e. Disney)?
- Would you say that most of these companies want to do a royalty type payment or flat rate?
Be sure to check out Dan Campbell at Dottonedan@cfl.rr.com or call 321-805-4820 and find him on Facebook.
- Coastal Business Supplies, Inc. Open House – Saint Louis, MO – October 4th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 5th and 6th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – November 15th
- NBM Philly – September 19th to 21st
- ISS Fort Worth – September 26th to 28th
- SGIA Expo (Orlando) – October 23rd to 25th
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.