Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Terry and Aaron welcome Scott Fresener to the show for the first time to talk Separations for Screen Printing. We also welcome in Hawkeye Welch for old home week from the old days of U.S. Screen. Great conversation about all things screen printing and direct to garment.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
Color Separations with Scott Fresener
- Talk Old Times
- Talk about T-Biz Network
- Talk about Separations business
- Do you have challenges in that part of your business with Resolution and File Size?
Scott Fresener, who is the owner of T-Biz Network International. He has been in the garment decorating industry since 1970 and is one of the leading authorities on the entire process. He has traveled the world consulting large and small shops on the garment decorating process and Co-Authored with wife, Pat, the book “How To Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit.”. He has also developed an industry standard color separation software called FastFilms and now re-named T-Seps. He is also the original backer of Terry and I’s Wings World Tour.
T-Biz Network International
DTG Maintenance with Hawkeye Welch
- Seasons are changing, what does that mean to our direct-to-garment users out there?
- What’s the most common call you get in Support?
- How do you score a hot wife and why can’t we find anyone for Terry?
- Blog on the importance of doing a marketing plan. (http://2regularguys.com/marketing-plan/) How often are you having that conversation with people?
- So why is having a marketing plan and even a business plan so important for the small business who might be listening?
- If you don’t have time to write it down, how will you have time to execute it?
- I’m a small business and I’m listening and I have bought into the need to have this plan, now comes the scary part, what does it take?
- That is the big hurdle. Heard a great quote the other day “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
- ISS Las Vegas – August 3rd – 5th
- St. Louis NGN Show – August 8th – 9th
- Embroidery Mart Nashville – August 15th – 16th
- Sourcing at MAGIC – August 17th – 20th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – September 13-14, 2014
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 4-5, 2014
Terry’s Book – Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,695. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.