Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from June 14th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed.
5 Mistakes Screen Printers Make
In Terry’s classes and seminars, he talks to new printers all the time. Some issues come up over and over again. The 5 Mistakes New Screen Printers Make!
1) Your white underbase is not part of the final image
2) There is not a single mesh count for every job
3) Flashing between colors on a multicolored job is not okay
4) Proper mesh tension is important
5) Improper curing can cause problems that may show up after you deliver the shirts
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ – July 13th and 14th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
- FESPA London – June 25th to 29th
- NBM Long Beach – July 18 to 20th
- Embroidery Mart – July 26th and 27th
This show if for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.