Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from June 21st, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. Thanks to Erich Campbell of Black Duck, Fred Foster and Johnny of KillerGraphics for your interaction in the chat room on the live show!
3 Things Every Small Business Must Do
This week we discussed 3 key things, every small business must do. These are business and marketing/selling items that you have to incorporate into your normal routine to be a successful small business owner. For more details, check out Aaron’s Blog about this HERE.
Here are some of the links we talked about in the show:
- Aaron’s Blog on Writing a Marketing Plan
- Terry’s Screen Print Newsletter
- Jimmy Lamb’s Webinar and Spreadsheet on Costing (“What do I Charge?” from 2/8/12)
- Jimmy Lamb’s Margarita Website
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ – July 13th and 14th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – September 13th
- FESPA London – June 25th to 29th
- NBM Long Beach – July 18 to 20th
- Embroidery Mart – July 26th and 27th
- NGN Connect Show St. Louis – Sept. 6th and 7th
This show if for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.