Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week friend of the show and previous guest, Jay Busselle returns to tell us about investing in your business by attending a trade show. He will share with us details, tips and tricks to maximize your return on investment when attending a trade show including what to do before, during and after a trade show. He is a veteran of trade show numbering over 200 since 1992. We will also check in with him about some recent events he has been at and what he and the company he works for have seen.
Sponsored by: WholesaleGraphix.com (Use Coupon code SUMMER)
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys is all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past two years, 2 Regular Guys has been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
Maximizing your time at a Trade Show with Jay Busselle
- I have been reading your three-part post from LinkedIn on trade shows and was very intrigued by it. First can you tell us what drove you to write this article?
- So in part one you talk about what to do before the show. Before show you mean plan ahead? Who does that these days?
- Okay you talk us to it we should be planning ahead. So what planning or expectations should someone be aware of before they even get there?
- So why do you think that everyone should attend the show?
- Okay so I have my plan in place and I’m ready to go. Is it vacation time finally?
- What tips do you have for the listeners while they’re at the trade show?
- How can a trade show attendee handle those predatory sales people like oh let’s say Terry Combs for example?
- In your article you have several really good questions for attendees to ask. Can you share a few of your favorites?
- All right we wrapped up the show we’ve got all of the things checked off according to your very excellent information and we are headed for home. We are done right?
- As a long time exhibitor I especially liked your note in the last post on LinkedIn about being gracious. How can that help an attendee?
- Any other information on trade shows or otherwise you would like to share with our listeners?
- Finally, tell our listeners a little bit about the company that you work for what are some of the services you all provide?
Full Article in Printwear Magazine
- ASI Chicago – 7/15 to 7/16
- NBM Long Beach – 7/23 to 7/25
- Embroidery Mart – 8/7 to 8/8
- NBM Philly – 8/28 to 8/30
- ISS Orlando – 9/10 to 9/12
- NBM Denver – 10/2 to 10/3
- ISS Ft Worth – 10/15 to 10/17
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – July 25-26
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – August 8-9
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: WholesaleGraphix.com, As a screen printer or direct to garment printer WholesaleGraphix.com knows that you occasionally get asked if you make banners, signs, magnets or adhesive material. Instead of turning these customers down, or spending thousands of dollars on new equipment, you can now offer an array of new products to your customers with the click of the mouse. WholesaleGraphix.com is a wide format and direct to substrate printing service. Login to their website for instant wholesale quotes on all of their materials. Mark up the price, sell it to your customer and then upload the artwork to their servers. They print it and send it to you. It’s that easy. If you go to wholesalegraphix.com and use the discount code HAPPY before the end of the month, you will get 25% off of your first purchase. Check out Wholesale Graphix .com now.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.