Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Terry and Aaron will be talking about sales and selling… as simple as that. We’ll be discussing the process of selling our products and, in fact, what product we’re selling in the first place. Terry and Aaron have many years experience selling a variety of products and services over the years and want to share their experiences with the 2 Regular Guys audience.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys is all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past three years, 2 Regular Guys has been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
Check out the video of this show:
- Aaron has left his previous job / Working on consulting and other projects
- Terry just back from Disneyland
- Terry heading out Sunday to NY State for baby watch on Grandson #2
Sales and Selling
- Are we selling a product?
- Selling techniques – today vs yesterday (donut delivery vs relationship selling)
- Discuss a variety of techniques and approaches
- Negative selling
- Harassment selling
- Getting told “No” technique
- Sell on Social Media (A selling package… social, face-to-face, website, etc.)
- ASI Chicago July 13-14
- IPIC Vegas July 11-14
- NBM Long Beach July 14-16
- Embroidery Mart Nashville Aug 5-6
- NBM Baltimore Aug 18-20
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – July 9-10
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – July 23-24
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,995. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.