Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Terry and Aaron discussed the 2014 Reggie Awards categories and recapped the 2013 awards. To make your nominations, we are going social this year. Use the hashtag#2014Reggies and post to Facebook or Twitter. Nominations are being accepted until November 20th, 2014 at 5PM CST.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
The introduction of the 2014 Reggie Awards. This is the chance for the listeners out there to recognize people and companies who excel in our industry.
The 2014 version will feature the following categories:
- Best New Product – This category is for products that have made an impact on our industry in 2014 that are relatively new to the market place. It maybe have been around for a few years already, but really affected our industry in 2014. Please give as much detail as possible.
- Best Sales or Customer Service Representative – This category is to recognize a specific person who has stood out as someone who has supported our industry, helped people be successful in their businesses and provided outstanding customer service or support. Please provide an individual name and the company they work for.
- Company that Provides the Best Customer Service – This category is for a specific company that exemplifies what it means to be customer service oriented. These company have specific policies in place that are customer service oriented and put their customer first in our industry. Please provide the name of the company and why you have nominated them.
- Most Helpful Industry Forum Poster – This category is to recognize those people who spend time out on the forums answering questions and pointing people in the right direction. These people provide the correct information, not just the information that helps their company and are very active in the community. The nominees can be from any of the stand along industry forums, LinkedIn Groups, Facebook Groups or other online communities. Please provide their full name and online community they are active in.
- Best Trade Show Seminar – This category is to recognize a specific trade show seminar that was helpful to the attendees. This is a specific seminar that was presented at any of the industry related trade events that are out there. Please provide the name of the show it was at, the title of the seminar and the presenter.
- Best Industry Trade Show – This category is to recognize the industry trade show that did the most for our industry. The show should exemplify a show that provides a good meeting place for exhibitors and attendees and brings cutting edge technology and events to the people involved. Please provide the name of the show and the city in which it was located.
- Best Guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast – This category is to recognize the guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that provided the most information that helped your business and was entertaining. Please provide the name of the guest and the topic covered.
- NBM Charlotte – November 6th – 8th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 8-9, 2014
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,895. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.