Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from September 27th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. The guys talked with Pierre Jamnicky with Blue Moon Promotional about his path from start-up screen printer to award-winning screen printer.
Terry: Is heading to Phoenix for screen printing class the following weekend and gave us a recap of NBM Philly.
Aaron: At the ISS Ft Worth show live and gave a brief recap of the show so far.
Start Up to Award Winning Screen Printer with Pierre Jamnicky with Blue Moon Promotional in Eastlake, Ohio.
Bio: Blue Moon is a contract screen printing company specializing in high-end four-color and simulated process printing. Pierre’s expertise (with a bit of hard work and a lot of luck) has helped the company win awards for their work at multiple national and international competitions. Their prints have been on display at the ISS and SGIA shows. In his previous life, Pierre served in two different militaries, lead mountain climbing expeditions, was a professional skydiver, competed in international sailing regattas and in spare time started few businesses.
- Tell us about the customers you serve.
- What made you go the contract screen printing route? Can you explain what contract printing means?
- There are screen printers, lots of screen printers, who have never printed process or simulated process. What was the motivation here?
- Involved in TheShirtBoard.com. Also discuss the forums helping you early on.
- Tell us about some the awards Blue Moon has won.
- What’s next on the horizon for Blue Moon?
Please find Pierre at his website – bmpromotional.com
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 5th and 6th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – November 15th
- ISS Fort Worth – September 26th to 28th
- SGIA Expo (Orlando) – October 23rd to 25th
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.