Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Allison J Prince is a very successful internet entrepreneur, even coaching her 10 and 13 year olds how to build a business online and crush it! If you have or plan to have an e-commerce business, this show will be a must to hear. Learn all about the “BECAUSE I CAN” Clan and several great tips about building your online business you can start using today.
Sponsored by: SGIA.org
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Lenor Lewis with Embroider This in Aiken, SC. Lenor swung by the Equipment Zone fire truck at the Charlotte NBM Show to say hello to us both.
E-Commerce with Alison J Prince
Aaron: Your girls sold over 100K when they were 10 and 13? How? And while they were in school to boot!
Terry: How do you and your girls get your ideas of products to sell?
Aaron: You have some great blogs on your site. Tells us a couple things you love selling and a couple people should stay away from?
Terry: Our listeners are custom garment and product decorators. Talk to us about how you would approach the marketplace with these products.
Terry: Why the focus on e-commerce over say a brick and mortar or craft fairs or other non-online selling methods?
Aaron: I’ve talked to a lot of small businesses over the course of my career and a common thread I have seen is people getting it started, maybe without a real plan and finding that nothing sticks for them. What’s your best piece of advice for them?
Terry: Do you have to have a big social following to sell products online?
Aaron: Tell us more about the “BECAUSE I CAN” Clan.
Terry: Where can people go to find out more about you and become involved in your community.
Alison J Prince has built 4 successful multimillion dollar online businesses. She’s been featured in Forbes, Costco Connection and spoken on the stage of funnel Hacking Live, but she feels her most successful business choice was teaching her 10 and 13-year-olds how to sell over $100,000 in 9 months and watching them crush the online space.
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday Morning at 11:30 AM EST | 8:30 AM PST
- November 10-11 Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago
- January 18, 2019 – Learning to Digitize: The 2 Kinds of Embroidery Knowledge (ISS Long Beach, CA)
- January 19, 2019 – The Scientific Stitcher – Measurement and Testing (ISS Long Beach, CA)
- January 20, 2019 – Embroidery Pricing Models Explained (ISS Long Beach, CA)
- February 22, 2019 – Developing a Business Plan (DAX Kansas City)
- February 22, 2019 – Being Customer Centric EQUALS More Profits (DAX Kansas City)
- March 25-27, 2019 – Totally T-Shirts! Garment Screen Printing: Basic to Advanced Workshop (Fairfax, VA)
- NBM Charlotte, NC – November 2-3, 2018
- ASI Orlando – January 3-5, 2019
- PPAI Expo – January 13-17, 2019
- ISS Long Beach – January 18-20, 2019
- Creativation – January 19-21, 2019
- NBM Phoenix – February 1-2, 2019
- ASI Ft Worth – February 5-6, 2019
- ThreadX Powered by SGIA – February 17-19, 2019
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2019
- ISS Atlantic City – March 21-23, 2019
- NBM – Irving, TX – March 28-30, 2019
- DAX Minnesota – April 5-6, 2019
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all-new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
SubliSource – Sublimation just got easier with the launch of sublisource.com, the new US distributor for Best Sublimation. Our mission is to help our partners grow with a different way of doing business compared to all the “Me too” distributors in the United States.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.