Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that was recorded live at the ISS Atlantic City show. We had some great guests join us for a brief chat and enjoyed some free beers courtesy of the Imprinted Sportwear Shows and Impressions Magazine.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
ISS Atlantic City Live Show Guest List
- Jeff Brown, Show Director – The Imprinted Sportswear Shows
- Marcia Derryberry, Editor in Chief – Impressions Magazine
- P.J. Martin, Owner – Uncommon Fit
- Jay Busselle, Digital Media Sales Executive – Affinity Express
- Jesse Martinez, Technical Sales Support – Matsui International
- Glen Carliss, Manager of Domestic Sales – The M&R Companies
- Greg Kitson, President – Minds Eye Graphics, Inc.
- Richard Greaves, Member of the Academy of Screen Printing Technology
- Rich Davis, Southeast Regional Sales Manager – Triangle Ink Company
- Rob Coleman, Segment Marketing Manager – Nazdar SourceOne
Thanks to Beacon Funding for providing us with the Wifi for the show!
- Embroidery Mart Columbus – March 21st – 22nd
- ASI Long Beach – March 25th – 27th
- DAX Minnesota – March 28th – 29th
- ASI New York – April 3rd – 4th
- DAX Chicago – April 25th – 26th
- ISA Sign Expo Orlando – March 24th – 26th
- ISS Nashville – May 8th – 10th
- NBM Indianapolis – June 12th – 14th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – March 22-23, 2014
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – May 17-18, 2014
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – April 4th
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,295. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.