Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that was recorded live at the ISS Long Beach 2015 show. We had some great guests join us for a brief chat and enjoyed some free beers courtesy of the Imprinted Sportwear Shows and Impressions Magazine.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
ISS Long Beach 2015 Live Show Guest List
Erin Cianciolo was awesome and brought us chicken wings. Thanks Erin!
- Jeff Brown, Show Director – The Imprinted Sportswear Shows
- Steve Harpold – Brown Manufacturing
- Marcia Derryberry, Editor in Chief – Impressions Magazine
- Alan Howe, Account Sales Manager – Tech Support Screen Printing Supplies
- Peggy Waters, Product Marketing Manager – Unisub *SPONSOR*
- Tim, Next Level Apparel *SPONSOR*
- Dora Edge, Lead Designer – Synergy 17
- Richard Greaves, Consultant – ASDPT
- Rick Davis, Southeast Regional Sales Manager – Triangle Ink
- Mark Coudray, Owner – Coudray Graphic Technologies
- TShirt 1.0 = Automation in 70’s and 80s, TShirt 2.0 = Desktop Publishing, Digital Move in 80’s and 90’s and TShirt 3.0 = Digital Marketing and Social Media currently.
- Notes about ISS Long Beach – Apparel Providers are biggest category, but now you van see the shift as there are 35 listing in DTG and only 21 exhibitors displaying screen printing.
- Marshall Atkinson, COO – Visual Impressions, Inc. & Ink to the People
- Joseph Tovar, Owner – – Synergy 17
- ARA Las Vegas – 1/27 – 1/30
- NBM Orlando – 2/25 – 2/27
- DAX Kansas City – 2/27 – 2/28
- ISS Atlantic City – 3/13 – 3/15
- DAX MN – 3/27 – 3/28
SGIA Survey is out. Fill it out here!
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – February 21 – 22, 2015
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – March 21 – 22, 2015
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,895. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.