Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. All-Over Printing with Sublimation is growing, the fashion market has embraced it as a decorating technique and we are excited to talk to a guest who is in the thick of it. Peter Daneyko of Poppy Digital Artistry is in the thick of it. He and his partners hold the patent on this process and they have a unique approach to partnering with their licensees. Everything you need to know about being successful with All-Over Printing with Sublimation.
All Over Sublimation
All Over Sublimation – The two basic items are a wide format printer (44” or larger) and a wide format heat press. To accommodate a men’s x-large or larger shirt, you would need a press that is 44”x64” or larger. Of course, there are a few accessory items that you will need such as Kraft paper, and some heat resistant gloves should you ever do any sublimation with metals, tiles, or other items of that nature.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)