Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Josh Ellsworth from Stahls will be joining us today to talk about the latest trends in Heat Printing for 2019. Learn where heat printing fits into the latest decorating landscape, what’s new, and how heat printing can help your business succeed. Josh is the VP of Sales for Groupe Stahl and writes a column for Printwear. He’s also a regular contributor to Impressions Magazine. Best known for his work as an educator, Josh delivers some great information.
Mixed Media with Sublimation – One of the best things about sublimation is that once you have created and pressed a fabric item, you can always add to it! With sublimation temperature ranging from 375-400 degrees, anything else that is heat applied will be at a much lower temperature and will not cause the original transfer to gas out. Some great options are adding heat transfer vinyl, rhinestones and embroidery into the mix to create truly personalized items.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)